blog/One of the first impressions your client gets of your business is entering through your parking lot. Because of this, your parking lot layout and its ease of use are vital in creating a simplified traffic flow. In addition, enhancing your clients’ experience. There are several important key elements in creating an effective parking lot design that will have a lasting impression with your client. Using a pavement company that is knowledgeable about ideal parking lot size and parking space dimensions for your needs is so important. Your paving company should be capable of creating a custom parking lot layout template for your property that will help ensure that your client starts off their interaction with your company on a good note.
What Are Some Of The Most Important Elements When It Come To Effective Parking Lot Layout?
- Clear parking lot markings for directional flow
- Effective traffic flow layout
- Bright parking lot striping for stalls, fire lanes, accessibility locations
- Appropriately sized parking spaces
- Correct number of parking spaces
- Meeting ADA regulation codes for your specific town
For instance, we’ve all been to a parking lot that has faded paint, unreadable pavement markings and poorly spaced parking spots that makes getting out of your car a nightmare. Believe it or not, this first impression effects your client experience. So if they are disgruntled from having to park their car in a parking lot that has been poorly designed and maintained, they are starting their experience off negatively. Therefore, prioritizing the creation of your parking lot layout can help minimize these disadvantages.
Above all, when working with EastCoat Pavement Services, you’ll have access to professionals that carefully consider all of these areas when planning your parking lot layout and coming up with your unique parking lot design. We care about your business and want to help you to make all the right impressions on your clients, starting from their parking experience. Here at EastCoat we understand the importance of safety, aesthetics, and functionality of the design.
How Your Parking Lot Layout Effects Your Business:
Maintaining and regularly maintaining your parking lot paint increases the value of your business. Besides making a great impression, it also plays a role in their purchasing decision after they walk into your building.
Here are a few perks of working with our paving experts:
- Our team will work with you to create a custom parking lot layout unique to your needs
- EastCoat Pavement offers upkeep and repairs like, line striping, crack filling, sealcoating, and pothole patching.
- We are knowledgeable and up to date on all ADA regulations necessary to properly and safely mark your parking lot
- We offer drainage solutions and repair